Saturday, March 14, 2009

My old LotD and a new one...

I set this up as a replacement for the Link of the Day which I had quite often found I was updating weekly with multiple 'daily' entries. It was getting a bit tiresome to manually set up the RSS and the HTML (one or the other was ok) but I had pretty much wanted to move to something more automated for some time. Truth be told, blogger.com was something I had briefly considered and it seems like a viable option now.

I did want to make a few changes to how I do this. Instead of the daily updates, I wanted to just do updates as they come on whatever time-basis I have at the time. Some days I seem to find a half dozen interesting items, other times I might not see anything too interesting for a few days. Given that, I think this will end up more as a Link(s) of the Moment work-in-progress. Since there will be some ability for people to comment (assuming anyone reads this), it would help potentially steer what I end up posting. Regardless, I am sure well over 90% of the links will end up being tech-related.

No comments:

Post a Comment